What makes a good learn to swim program (swim school)?
Over the years my experience with, and research of, learn to swim programs has shown that customers look for a variety of benefits when searching for a learn to swim program for their child (ren):
- Value for money
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of children’s needs, development and behaviours
- Ease of access to the program and continued access to the program
- Convenient (location, time, availability etc)
- Quality teaching (experience and qualifications)
- Structured and clear progression pathway
- Trusted, reliable and recommended by others (reputation)
- Regular and meaningful feedback to parents
Each pool has a variety of factors that are taken into account when reviewing their learn to swim programs. These factors also determine the shape of the program.
I have extensive experience with learn to swim programs having been a teacher, parent, coordinator and program development manager of various swim schools resulting in being recognised as an industry leader in 2013 in the UK.
To discover what improvement opportunities may reside in your current program please don’t hesitate to contact me.